I am the odd man out, Work truck grill pics please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
I actually want to go from the chrome grill to the work truck grill. In my opinion it just looks tougher on a 4x4.

So lets see your W/T grills color matched, contrast colors and also are there turn lenses available? I would probably just tint them with nightshades but was curious if they make aftermarket clears or anything.

Also if anyone is interested I may be willing to trade if someone would like.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
I recently swapped out to a 94+ GMC grill, but I ran the W/T front end for over a year. I have a ton of pictures of it, stock color, black, gray, you name it. I'll post up some pictures after I'm done school.

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
Kdhs10 yours is the reason I want that grill it looks great on white (well for my plans anyway)

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Big macs truck is my favorite with a W/t truck , I wont ***** out his truck but you might look up some of his threads. kdhs10, I like it on your tahoe as well , I looked at another 2dr 2wd just like yours before I bought mine , Is it crank window / vinyl seat truck???

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Big macs truck is my favorite with a W/t truck , I wont ***** out his truck but you might look up some of his threads. kdhs10, I like it on your tahoe as well , I looked at another 2dr 2wd just like yours before I bought mine , Is it crank window / vinyl seat truck???

Yep, full on work truck. Vinyl floor and minimal plastic panels.