Hydraulic Clutch Line routing diagram or pics? Engine Fire.... :O

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Somehow when I removed the slave/master+ hydraulic line I put it back in underneath the manifold.. I guess when I was rewiring the speedo back to life today i nudged it close enough to the manifold for it to melt and catch on fire! I lost all clutch pressure about 10 minutes into driving, pulled over, looked underneath and noticed clutch fluid pouring out. Popped the hood and blew out about a 4" flame.

NOW.. I just ordered a brand new line, reg $160! Turns out I was fishing all weekend beside the local GM dealer parts guy and he knew my dad, scored 25% off, so $120 for the line. Obviously i don't want to burn the fker again, anybody got pics of where there clutch line is routed and bolted to?

It looks like it should be bolted on the engine to tranny bolts, but mine definitely wasn't when I removed it the first time, and it wasn't attached when I pulled the transmission before that.. thinking the same mechanic who snipped my speedo wires is responsible..:suicide::banghead:

Last edited:

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
This is a diagram I got from GM, searched it online and found it there to get the pic.
Hopefully going to get a list of the part #'s on this diagram, 1 through to 41.
Might help somebody in the future.

You must be registered for see images attach