Howdy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggun

Reaction score
Just got myself a 1998 Chevy K3500 crew cab that I traded for a microphone.

Only has 112k on the clock; the fuel pump went out, so Farmer Marron parked it in his barn one day and there it sat for 7 years.

I've mostly had F@&ds, but I've had many, many vehicles in my 50 years, and more than a few have been Chevys
(a '59 Apache, '65 El Camino, '71 El Camino, '70 GMC, '68 Chevelle, '90 Chevy short-bed, others I can't recall offhand...) so I'm not a complete newbie to the Chevy/GM moniker. This truck is, however, the newest model Chevy I have ever owned, and so I am unfamiliar with their particular quirks and nuances, but I am being schooled. Oh yes, I am being schooled...

And with that, I'll mosey on over to the forum section and jump right in with a bunch of annoying questions that everyone here already knows the answer to in the hopes that one day I'll become a member in good standing of the GMT400 Cool Kids Club.

Keep the shiny side up!
CH

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:welcome: