Howdy from KCMO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangrayy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Howdy folks! Southern born man living in the Midwest, Kansas City Missouri. Just picked up a clean 1998 Silverado ext cab z71 that’s in very good condition. Minimal rust on the body, drivers side ext cab lower panel starting to bubble and bottom of the right front fender. Clear coat is peeling slightly on the hood. Interior is super clean. Bought it with 253k miles. All for $3600 which is a steal if you ask me. Had a small coolant leak which ended up being the heater hose on the intake. Of course broke the connector and used an easy out and luckily got it out. Replaced with a steel one. Excited to be part of this site with all the info everyone has to share.
You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome from another MO resident! Seems like more and more of us are popping up recently.

rangrayy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome from another MO resident! Seems like more and more of us are popping up recently.

Where in Missouri are ya located? I was cruising the web Friday looking up answers to the heater hose connection broken off in the intake and found this site. It is just like gmsquarebodies I am apart of for my 1987 silverado. Figured since I bought this new truck I had better find a forum for some answers and join up and also to share my knowledge.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Where in Missouri are ya located? I was cruising the web Friday looking up answers to the heater hose connection broken off in the intake and found this site. It is just like gmsquarebodies I am apart of for my 1987 silverado. Figured since I bought this new truck I had better find a forum for some answers and join up and also to share my knowledge.

Central Missouri, Columbia area.

There is a ton of good information on this forum and a whole lot of very smart people! I've been on here for years and I still feel like I learn something new about my trucks on a regular basis.

rangrayy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Central Missouri, Columbia area.

There is a ton of good information on this forum and a whole lot of very smart people! I've been on here for years and I still feel like I learn something new about my trucks on a regular basis.

Very cool, not too far from me. I am out towards the country in the P Hill area. I have always learned that if I have had an issue working on any vehicle, someone else probably has too and has shared their experiences with tips and tricks. There is always more than one way to skin a cat.