Howdy All

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southsidesmoka

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Howdy and hello from Columbia, SC!

I am the proud owner of a 1999 Chevrolet C1500 Suburban LS - I call it The Bus (pictured below). She's got approximately 319,500 miles on her original engine. I am her fourth owner. I've had to have the timing chain replaced and a new fuel pump installed. Also, new upper/lower control arms and ball joints installed. New steering gearbox and intermediate shaft, as well. New PCV valve. Also, new plugs, wires, rotor and cap. I myself have replaced the ICM, IAC valve and EGR valve. I also installed a new high performance ignition coil. New heavy-duty air filter. Ceramic brake pads. An Optima YellowTop battery. A PowerMaster 225-amp alternator. Upgraded charging and ground cables to 2-gauge. Replaced a gear-reduction starter with a direct-drive starter. Had a CompuStar remote start system installed. Etc, etc, etc... I love my truck and I am happy to be here on GMT400.com.

Thank y'all for having me.

You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Howdy and hello from Columbia, SC!

I am the proud owner of a 1999 Chevrolet C1500 Suburban LS - I call it The Bus (pictured below). She's got approximately 319,500 miles on her original engine. I am her fourth owner. I've had to have the timing chain replaced and a new fuel pump installed. Also, new upper/lower control arms and ball joints installed. New steering gearbox and intermediate shaft, as well. New PCV valve. Also, new plugs, wires, rotor and cap. I myself have replaced the ICM, IAC valve and EGR valve. I also installed a new high performance ignition coil. New heavy-duty air filter. Ceramic brake pads. An Optima YellowTop battery. A PowerMaster 225-amp alternator. Upgraded charging and ground cables to 2-gauge. Replaced a gear-reduction starter with a direct-drive starter. Had a CompuStar remote start system installed. Etc, etc, etc... I love my truck and I am happy to be here on GMT400.com.

Thank y'all for having me.

You must be registered for see images attach
Nice Burb, looks like a good one! Mine is a 99 C1500 5.7 too, pewter instead of blue though. I hope I get another 100K out of my 350... it's at 209K now.