How to install LMC glove box door liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmandaP

Reaction score
Hello. It seems that this should be obvious but I'm just not seeing the correct way to install this replacement piece. It's the liner part that replaces the broken hinge pin. Putting it on the cover piece is straightforward but I'm not seeing how to get both pins into the mounting holes. What has to come apart to do this? Thanks!

dave s

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello. It seems that this should be obvious but I'm just not seeing the correct way to install this replacement piece. It's the liner part that replaces the broken hinge pin. Putting it on the cover piece is straightforward but I'm not seeing how to get both pins into the mounting holes. What has to come apart to do this? Thanks!
I'm not sure I'm understanding your question but possibly you are asking where is the mount that the hinge pin goes into? If so, on mine I pulled the face piece off around my equalizer and there sits the piece the hinge pin goes into. It has a couple small bolts in it.

AmandaP

Reaction score
I'm not sure I'm understanding your question but possibly you are asking where is the mount that the hinge pin goes into? If so, on mine I pulled the face piece off around my equalizer and there sits the piece the hinge pin goes into. It has a couple small bolts in it.

It was this piece that neededto be popped ou in order to get the door pins in. It looked easier than the other side. Done! Next project.

You must be registered for see images attach