How to: Install DIC in gmt400 overhead console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whitehoe

The Big Bad Tahoe
Reaction score
Check around on ebay i picked up two of these displays but only the temp and compass for 99cents!

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: The DIC is still working just like its supposed to but I found out why the "range" mode always displays "Lo" the 96-97 fuel level signal does not run thru the computer like on 98+

I'm not sure if there is a way to make it work or not or if its even worth the hassel

Whitehoe

The Big Bad Tahoe
Reaction score
so i installed mine with just the compass and temp display but it wont calibrate and the temperature reading is negative 27 degrees anybody know what this could be?

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is there a visual difference, or a way to tell which DIC is which?? I want the Comp, Temp, Econo, and whatever else one, and would like to know which one I'm getting when I go to the pick a part

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you want that one you need to find one with the buttons that have US/METRIC and mode buttons
You must be registered for see images attach

For the DIC I would look for one In a long console because the compass is built in

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you want that one you need to find one with the buttons that have US/METRIC and mode buttons
You must be registered for see images attach

For the DIC I would look for one In a long console because the compass is built in
Alright sweet thanks!