How to get Coil per Cylinder and LSx ignition control on a L31 SBC Write up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
so how much for you to fly down here and do it all on mine lol. i need the 411 swap too haha

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: heh yeah, probably quite a bit. the 411 swap is super easy, just moving a few wires, converting to cnp isn't excessively hard, but it is alot more involved.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the 411 is a great upgrade for tuning purposes. its easy but feel free to PM me if you have questions on it or something.

Lextech

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
EFILive.
I did the 24x conversion on my truck about 8 or so months ago. Other than figuring out where and how you want to mount the coils, the project is fairly easy. I also installed a new cam while everything was apart. Still a small cam but, better than stock.

Jeff

Last edited:
Reaction score
I knew some of you would've already thought of this! :hail: lol Thanks A LOT. I was planning on figuring it out after looking at the wife's '00Wbody and seeing that ign.. I grabbed the 411 off a silvy today, maybe I'll go check out the rest of that beast tomorrow....