How Rare is My 1999 Chevy K1500 Silverado Extended Cab?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilecoyote

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha, better to pay more $ for a good used truck than getting something that needs work for a less, imo. Plus good used have gone up since the price of new ones is ridiculous.

4hrs return, not to bad then.

I searched for a used truck for 2 years.The 2003+ trucks w close to 200k miles they were asking 15 to 18k or more for trucks that were obviously worn out from towing and being work trucks. I don't want a delete engine or an aluminum block and noticed most of the ones w bout 100k for sale had those engines.....I wonder why?.....I know why. I blame the cost of the new trucks today for the rediculous prices of the old trucks folks are trying to sell.

Last edited:

rc64597

Reaction score
Too much!
You must be registered for see images attach

Not really had to drive 2 hrs. one way.

That's one beautiful truck, Wilecoyote...I'm a big fan. I just removed the running boards on my 99 4x4 and it definitely made the truck look better.

And YES, the $60k+ sticker price on new trucks is driving up the used market. Personally, I'd rather drop $14k cash on a clean, low mileage GMT400 than finance a brand new $60k+ truck. I hate car payments and steep depreciation rates you get with new vehicles. Ugh.

Scoop up the good (GMT400 + GMT800) pre-owned Chevys while you still can!

Last edited:

Mwagz21

Reaction score
Yep, that's my truck up for sale on Craigslist, just testing the waters. Planning to move to the beach (OCMD) soon and would let the truck go for the right price (like any other asset I own).

For Sale...Not On Sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk