How Rare is My 1999 Chevy K1500 Silverado Extended Cab?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rc64597

Reaction score
The first 4-5 months of the 99 model year only one factory was producing GMT800's. The other two continued to build Chevy and GMC GMT400's. The GMC factory was the last to switch over. I see a lot more GMC "Classics" (as GMC called the 1999 production 1/2 ton GMT400's) than I do 1999 Chevy GMT400 1/2 tons.

x2 awesome

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Only thing that stands out as rare to me is the interior. I've never seen a split bench/flip console with leather. It's always been buckets with the floor console like my 98 that's had leather.

rc64597

Reaction score
Only thing that stands out as rare to me is the interior. I've never seen a split bench/flip console with leather. It's always been buckets with the floor console like my 98 that's had leather.

Haha right? Custom ordering an OEM 40/60 split covered in grey leather was a power move. Fully expected bucket seats w/ center console like my 1994 Z71 1500 ECSB 350 had.

Cheap Heap

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Last edited:

rc64597

Reaction score
Not sure what he paid but there is a suspiciously similar truck in MD on CL for 14k.

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/pts/d/catonsville-rare-1999-chevrolet-k1500/7028376141.html

It really is a clean looking truck. Not sure it can command that kind of price though. Some interior shots and under the hood pics would help :)

Yep, that's my truck up for sale on Craigslist, just testing the waters. Planning to move to the beach (OCMD) soon and would let the truck go for the right price (like any other asset I own).

Wilecoyote

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep, that's my truck up for sale on Craigslist, just testing the waters. Planning to move to the beach (OCMD) soon and would let the truck go for the right price (like any other asset I own).

Thnx, makes me feel better about what I recently paid for my 99z71..
You must be registered for see images attach

Cheap Heap

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

So then what did you pay for yours?

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Wilecoyote nice looking truck. just gotta loose those running boards imo. Like the rear slider.
did you purchase locally?

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Too much!

Not really had to drive 2 hrs. one way.

haha, better to pay more $ for a good used truck than getting something that needs work for a less, imo. Plus good used have gone up since the price of new ones is ridiculous.

4hrs return, not to bad then.