Houston (NW) GMT400 parts grab deal - who wants it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Local only - no shipping, please don't ask, at all. I am totally over cluttered with junk and need to start clearing it out. I don't have a whole lot of GMT400 stuff left, it's all small things, some of it is valuable and some is just whatever.

Anyone local that is a 400 nut and doesn't mind a bunch of spare misc. stuff interested in coming to make a reasonable offer on the lot of it? I don't want to throw anything away, and there's no way I can get wrapped up in a bunch of individual deals on small items. Too much other stuff to do.

We're talking a few emblems, center caps, lugs, special fasteners, small parts, dash switches (nothing particularly rare), 5x5 wheel spacers, dual electric radiator fans, and a few particularly nice things like an NOS cowl plastic, pair of near-new IPCW LED tails, also have a new-in-package Actron fuel pressure tester with the special TBI fitting.

The valuable things will constitute the bulk of what I think you're paying for and the rest will be "gimmes" to sweeten the deal.

Private message me, please, and we can get into further details.

Richard

Last edited:

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh, and on the off chance one might also be an obsolete audio gear enthusiast.. I've got some of that to let go of, too. Home, and car. Got a few 12v amps that work but are probably 20 years old.. and some misc. basic home stuff like a couple Sony 400 disc DVD jukeboxes (need repair), a 6 disc CD changer, etc. Nothing terribly exciting but I suppose it has some limited value beyond just chucking it in a dumpster to be landfill.

Richard

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wish you weren't so far away, I bet there's some gems in there. Those cowl plastics alone are expensive, I replaced the one on my Suburban a few years ago.

Curious what 20+ year old car amps you have laying around? I have a closet full of '90s Lanzar OptiDrives.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I call dibs on all the 6.2/6.5L diesel and 4x4 parts! :crazy:
LOL.. I actually do have one box of 6.5 stuff - most everything but injector pump - to convert a DBW 6.5 to DBC. A '93 underhood harness, timing pointer, injector hard lines, pedal, can't remember if the wastegate controller is still in there or I sold it already.

Wish you weren't so far away, I bet there's some gems in there. Those cowl plastics alone are expensive, I replaced the one on my Suburban a few years ago.

Curious what 20+ year old car amps you have laying around? I have a closet full of '90s Lanzar OptiDrives.
Nothing special, just an old Planet Audio 4 ch and an Urban Audioworks 2 ch that were in my '94 forever ago.

Are the CD changers Alpine branded? I'm looking for one of that era for my Tahoe, I've got everything but a CD changer for it.
Home audio CD changer, not 12v.

Richard

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
LOL.. I actually do have one box of 6.5 stuff - most everything but injector pump - to convert a DBW 6.5 to DBC. A '93 underhood harness, timing pointer, injector hard lines, pedal, can't remember if the wastegate controller is still in there or I sold it already.

Was that for that body swapped truck you had for a little while?

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Was that for that body swapped truck you had for a little while?
Yep, the '58 Apache on the '94 C3500 frame with the 6.5. I was going to convert it to mechanical injection, had the pump and everything, but sold it first. Buyer already had a '93 parts truck to rob all that stuff from so he didn't buy the extra parts from me. I sold the injection pump a while back and still have the other stuff.

Richard