Hot pursuit!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Was at the mickeyDs for some breakfast burritos n caught a quick glimpse of the quarter panel of an orange car on a trailer out on highway. Didnt even have to think twice, i knew what it was! If id had a cb in the c10 id got on hollerin "I see em! Oooh I love it, I love it! Hot pursuit!"

Attachments

• IMG_20210813_101120.jpg
    IMG_20210813_101120.jpg
    396.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20210813_101249.jpg
    IMG_20210813_101249.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 15

scottydl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome!! I have a Dixie horn on my 1969 Pontiac Executive. Even that is a crowd pleaser!

Did you happen to stop and chat with that group at all? They had to be headed to/from a show since they had a period Dodge Monaco and modern Crown Vic squad cars in the convoy too. It looks like Hazzard Fest in TN (used to be called DukesFest) is in early October this year, and their associated FB page doesn’t have any August events listed on the year-round schedule.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Awesome!! I have a Dixie horn on my 1969 Pontiac Executive. Even that is a crowd pleaser!

Did you happen to stop and chat with that group at all? They had to be headed to/from a show since they had a period Dodge Monaco and modern Crown Vic squad cars in the convoy too. It looks like Hazzard Fest in TN (used to be called DukesFest) is in early October this year, and their associated FB page doesn’t have any August events listed on the year-round schedule.

They were headed to National Trails raceway here in ohio. Big moparfest. Luke n daisy are supposed to be there this year and the General gonna catch some air this afternoon.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Wow, I actually heard "hot pursuit" in Roscoe's voice in my head.
I was on the book of face one nite n in the video section they have full episodes. The first 5 are my favorites, before they moved production to Cali and got more family friendly. Theres even one where Catherine Bach and John Schneider talk about their memories while the very first episode plays.