Homemade torsion bar relocators

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blahblahblar

Reaction score
If anyone plans to try and make there own il be glad to get measurements and give anyinfo on what ive done. My truck has a 6" zone lift so i cant say if it will work for smaller or bigger lifts but id be glad to answer questions if you guys have some.

Blahblahblar

Reaction score
Yeah I can give some measurements, I'm still running them on the truck and there working good. I've even towed my camper with them on going down gravel roads. Il send a post sometime this weekend

Fierce Duck

Reaction score
What am i missing? What was the point of these?
Whenever you have a lift that relocates the control arms, you need to shift the torsion bars down by that amount too. You end up with your torsion bars hanging down below the frame of your truck. If you high center, you could do a lot of damage to your suspension.

Torsion bar relocators transfer the torque from the torsion bars down to the relocated control arms while you can keep the torsion bars in their original location (mostly).

Also, I and many others prefer the look of keeping the torsion bars in their original location (mostly).

Aparke4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just an FYI, if no one knew, real lift is back open. And making these for purchase. Ordered a set today. They were closed for personal reasons but back open and fulfilling orders.

Do they have their version that accommodates a 6 inch lift? I know for a while there was a second length. I would love to get rid of the drop brackets and get the bars back up and tucked away!

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just an FYI, if no one knew, real lift is back open. And making these for purchase. Ordered a set today. They were closed for personal reasons but back open and fulfilling orders.

Wow! That's great! I always wondered if they would, since there is still a market for their product, but thought it was just wishful thinking!:banana-mario:

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Are they still using their old website? How did you go about ordering them?