Holley Sniper Tuning 500hp 383 Stroker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R422b

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry ive been dealing with some crap. I had to pull the intake manifold and re gasket/seal it was leaking oil out the back and down the bell housing had me worried my rear main was fubar. Anyhow i dicked with the mechanical and vacuum advance for a good long while and never was satisfied and math is not my strong point so i said **** it and got the hyperspark setup. I just installed it yesterday and got it fired up. Seems to run worse so I figured i needed to adjust my tune some, specifically in the timing table and other spark/ignition options. Im now trying to figure out what a good table would be but im not sure what my limit is. I dont want to blow anything up. So im dealing with that now. I appreciate all yalls help and advice though. I will report back when i get this thing figured.
Have you read the modern engine tuning by A Graham Bell? It's dated but very good at teaching you the basics and would likely help you figure this out. If nothing else it's a really great book to read I really enjoyed it when I read it.

Talking about GMT400s using Tapatalk