Hobbs 96 Z71 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jesse_Wenting

Old Thread Reviver
Reaction score
Ever time I see your truck, I get a little more motivated to come down and steal her from ya lol (jk dw) Can really appreciate the good quality photos btw

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hauled 4yrds of black mulch a couple weeks ago. I honestly don’t know how I lived with an S10 for so long.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hauled 4yrds of black mulch a couple weeks ago. I honestly don’t know how I lived with an S10 for so long.
I’m not sure how much I hauled. Neighbor had a pile of free mulch. So I had to double shovel it. I’ll probably have to get some more.

The mulch was the easiest part of this whole project. Getting the pavers to work out nicely on the tree rings required multiple trial and error on enlarging the circle manually after using a bedscaper machine.

This is all I had left of the river rock (so 200 or so pounds left out of the 15 tons).

You must be registered for see images attach

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gross. That’s some serious manual labor. FWIW, the 8’ bed holds 2yrds, so it took a couple trips.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Because I wasn’t tired enough, I decided to do a little organizing of my diecast square body collection.

Also moved these over the weekend - 978 pounds of boulders. I deadlifted each one 3 times and carried to the various locations. I opted to not use my 400 as lifting these into and out of a lifted truck wasn’t going to end well. They are now placed around the landscape beds. Wife said she wants more :eek:

Last edited:

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Time to buy a little skid steer!

Great, now I need to find a "Fall Guy" die cast....
I considered it. Rental was going to be 750 for 3 days, and it would have tore my walkout hills and front sod up. So I opted to buy a pull behind dump cart which helped immensely. No wheelbarrows used.