Hobbs 96 Z71 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
Nice work on the beds

Aren't all four bushings the same? I'm looking to replace them on my 96 K1500. They appear to all be the same......

I’ve not verified that.

Not sure on the 1500 but I just replaced all 4 of the bushings on diff and diff carier on my k2500 with the same acdelco pn.

You can see the differences in my build thread. They are marginal. I still have not driven the truck yet however so maybe it will explode idk.

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure on the 1500 but I just replaced all 4 of the bushings on diff and diff carier on my k2500 with the same acdelco pn.

You can see the differences in my build thread. They are marginal. I still have not driven the truck yet however so maybe it will explode idk.

When I saw that on your thread I assumed the 2500 bushings would be different than a 1500, but it appears they are the same part number.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
Made my way through most of the thread. Nice pickup, and the 6.5L is a bonus! I wish my 'burb was a 6.5L, something about the way they sound...