Highliner headliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WILLIAM HILL

Reaction score
I'm doing a frame up restoration on a 1995 GMC Sierra K1500 regular cab short stepside.....I want to install one of Palcos' headliners (H-266). Has anyone installed one of these or have a pict tutorial or video available ? thanks, Bill

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The trim holds it up I believe, screws for the visors too. Too much for me tho lol...

WILLIAM HILL

Reaction score
The 2' trim panel that contains the interior light has to be installed firstly as it secures the two side panels (covers the speakers and seat belt attachments) so I'm assuming ALL trim is installed then the highliner headliner secured over top......I wish the manufacturer had a set of pictures or video on installation......
You must be registered for see images attach

WILLIAM HILL

Reaction score
I'm not certain if they make one for the extended cab Brandon ..... if they did, it would look great ! Maybe give Palco Ind. a call to find out......yes, we can "think" we're finished a project until something interesting comes along ..... all the best to Texas from British Columbia.

dave s

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Custom headliner has been installed ..... minor trimming left to do ..... CB radio installed is a Uniden 980 SSB/AM (perfect fit) .....
I had to look at those pics for awhile to decide but I'm liking that. Very cool. My Dad did a fancy insert in his 84 square body years ago with the speakers kind of like that. Looks nice, good job!