High beams only

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Kenny is of course right about the test light being your friend. Since you are not familiar with the wiring setup, taking it back to stock might be one way for an inexperienced person to get on top of it and get familiar with the wiring at the same time.

It isn't necessarily the easiest way. Many times when a modified (4 hi in this case) vehicle fails to work properly the fault is in the mod or the way it was installed. That one relay, the connections to it, and the line to the low beams would be very high on my suspect list however you go about it.

Franks

Reaction score
It was already done when I got the truck and everything worked when I got it. It is the one relay set up

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It could be as simple as a blown fuse. You need to figure out where you have power, and where you dont.

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It was already done when I got the truck and everything worked when I got it. It is the one relay set up

If it worked when you got it then the likelihood of the mod being the problem goes up. My bet is a bad connection that has worked itself loose on the mod. You'll find it . Please bookmark the thread and let us know what it was.

Franks

Reaction score
Well I discovered the problem. I had recently put new bulbs and spyder housings on and 3 of the 4 new bulbs blew out. The housings are real flimsy so I’m gonna gonna get new one once again fromLMC.