Hi all

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enitalp

Reaction score
Hi,

hello all, i'm new ;p
In the past years i owned a 04 Mustang GT, Fully prep for drag, with supercharge, around 580hp, and i broke one too many part, the house was the priority so i sold it, went to a fiesta st (yeah i know) not for long, to small, but fun car, then i went to a mercedes C300, a dream, loved the car, a little slow for my taste but was a nice saloon on wheels, then came covid, working from home since day 1, and i will never go back to that life, was taking the merc one or two times a week for shopping, quite an expensive car for a parking queen, and i moved to the country side. so for moving, and for my house renovation i went with a "big" suv a Nissan Rogue, base model, white, the most boring car i've ever had. It's "big" to put stuff, but not enough, 2x4 are a pain, don't talk about a sheet of wood, or a plant for the garden, i knew that car was a transition to my future car, so i rented it for the shorter period possible, See my new life in the country, and post covid work, and in 18 months with the car, i've only made less than 5k km (3.5k miles). That's my new me. So i've decided that my new car should be a pickup, fun, practical, and i want to not send money everymonth to a car company to stay idle most of the time.

So here i am today, yesterday after long research i found (and bought) a 1996 Sierra 4x4 long bed (so K15000), and my plan for the 18 months of overlap between the boring suv, and the old but still in good shape Sierra, is to make my future daily driver, shiny, fast, fun, pratical.

Did i told you i only work 4 days a week ? so i have 3 days week end ! So i needed a project beside my house ;p

So here is the plan for my K1500, change everything that move (or should not move ;p) clean, paint everything that don't move.
Bring the interior to this century,
Swap it for a LM7 rebuild in an LS3 500hp ish all motor.

Oh i'm also an autodidact, not a mechanic at all, i like to learn, by doing, my mustang was for 90% of the modifications going to some mechanic, the K1500 it will be more 90% me and 10% mechanic ( i hope ;p ).

So i think i will start a project thread.

Happy to be here, and to share and learn, and make new friends,
and yes i'm from Canada, QC, et oui je parle français, 19 years in Canada, was in Paris before, were i owned some crazy alfa romeo's, R5 Turbo2, etc...

Enitalp

Reaction score
Sounds awesome! Do you have any pics?
The pics are there in my build thread.

got it today.

Enitalp

Reaction score
Awesome! You've owned quite a few vehicles. :)

Welcome to the forum!
My Vehicule list in order :
Renault Super Cinq, company car (2 seat)
Fiat Rythmo sport (2 double barrels)
Alfa Romeo sprint grand prix 1986 (2 double barrels)
Renault 5 Turbo 2 (blue)
Moving to canada,
Ford Mustang V6 2001 (first week of my arrival, the 2005 new model was not available yet)
Ford Mustang GT 2005 (one of the first one) ( Full build drag, with saleen supercharge , 580 wheel hp), broke multiple 5R55s...
Chevrolet blazer 4x4
F150 XLT , to tow the Mustang.
Sold the mustand and the F150 :
Ford Fusion 2012
Ford Fiesta ST 2014
Mercedes C300 2018
Nissan Rogue 2022, Most annoying vehicule i ever owned, And with 0 power. but some room for fill stuff. but not enough
GMC K1500 1990 ;p LS3 Resto mods, IP.