Heres My 94 Build on 22"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Well i ordered my hood struts, all because i was rereading jmig's build thread and made me think about doing the strut job, lol. I ordered then last night at 6 pm and got them today at 1 pm. Now thats fast.

You must be registered for see images attach
Nice ride! When you go to install them you will have to take the ball stud off of the strut so you can use the one with the bracket. Just remove the small pin, don't lose it because you will have to reinstall it on the ball stud with the bracket.

I'm going to eventually weld those brackets on since it's hard to get them to attach to the underside of the hood with screws, I was even thinking of using a two part epoxy as well that would save the paint:)

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Jmig do you have any more pictures of your set up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Nice ride! When you go to install them you will have to take the ball stud off of the strut so you can use the one with the bracket. Just remove the small pin, don't lose it because you will have to reinstall it on the ball stud with the bracket.

I'm going to eventually weld those brackets on since it's hard to get them to attach to the underside of the hood with screws, I was even thinking of using a two part epoxy as well that would save the paint:)

Yea i think im going to weld them on too.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Got my Accuair and tanks ready to put in.

This is were i am going to put them after i take my bed off and redo the whole bed and paint the whole inside.

Last edited:

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Look what the nice UPS Driver brought this past weekend.

Well got my Pop up gas cap in and my gallon of ratrod for the outside till i get it painted gloss black and a gallon of midnight matalic black for the inside of the bed.

l<yle

Reaction score
some trucks just look cool... this is one of em. love the irocs, gray dash works well too.

Layed90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice!

What did you end up doing with the old wheels? Did I miss that part?