Help Turn Signal Problems 1992 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

junkmanjunior

Reaction score
Ok so I was informed by a concerned driver (who flipped me off) I didn't give a turn signal but I knew I did. Come to find out rear passenger bulb was out figured simple enough fix. So changed bulbs with no difference. Began to think could be circuit board on tail light so put in new tail light housings and circuit boards. Guess what no change. This is where I'm at all brake & tail lights work both front signals work and drivers rear signal works ONLY PASSENGER REAR SIGNAL refuses to work.

Where should I be looking from here? Wiring in quarter panel turn signal switch in column or column harness? Looking for suggestions or if anyone has run into this before. Help greatly appreciated.

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
The connector for the taillights where you would connect a trailer "T" connector is a common issue. Just because it's a new circuit board doesn't mean it works. I put new ones from Dorman on Frank and I had to put the old ones on to get the lights to work.
A crappy ground may let the parking light work but not the brake/turn filament turn on.