Help me out please...New to me 95 RCSB...what lowering kit is on it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

N9nefingers

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So as the title says I bought a 95 RCSB that was supposed to have a 4/6...it is not. It's much lower than that. I'm trying to make it a 4/6. Figured out they used 2" drop leaf hangers and a unknown flip kit in the rear. There are no part numbers or markings on anything in the rear except shocks. Which have LCL0002 42 20 on them. As for the front, it appears as its 2" drop spindles and drop springs...spindles only say PNC and GM92 on them, springs say RDV 250930 and shocks say SCL0031 19 20. I've googled and searched on here all those markings but nothing at all is coming up. Any ideas? Anyone heard of these parts? Bones of the truck are great which is why I bought it but it rides terrible. Pinion angle is trash and the shocks do pretty much nothing at all. I've got Dorman stock style front leaf hangers on the way but still need to see if everything else is worth keeping or should I just scrap it all and start over? Thanks in advance for the help.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have tried sending any emails queries to any of the companies, manufacturer's, listed in Street Truck magazine. Numbers on parts won't always get a search return. But parts people will recognize there own parts, numbers.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Replace the drop hangers with stock, that should get you back to 6" in the rear. Then maybe look into upper and lower shock extenders from Belltech. Replace the shocks and you should hopefully be happy.

N9nefingers

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't thought of emailing all the companies...that's a pretty great idea. I have looked at all their sites on the web and nothing really looks like what I got. Only one that looked right was Trekline I believe it was and I've never heard of them at all.

I'm planning on doing the shock extenders. There are none on it now and it's terrible.