Help Identifying Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

etorr_x

Reaction score
Does anyone recognize these seats? Seller says he doesn't know where they were pulled from. Might not even be gmt400 not sure. Thanks

You must be registered for see images attach

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
That cup holder in the middle reminds me of some of those aftermarket dealer customizations with way too much wood all over the interior lol. Those seat rails don't look adjustable either.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
George H. W. Bush days. Silly Canadians can't remember our history. ;) Don't even ask me who any of your PMs were before Trudeau.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
They kind of look like square body bucket seats. There were at least 2 styles, high back and low back. Maybe 2 heights of high back.....But yeah, going by the mounting rails, they were some kind of conversion setup. 80s Camaro seats also look similar to this.
Square body Blazer/Jimmy had the low back ones, and the pickups and Burbs got the taller ones. 2 of our square Burbs had factory buckets, and we converted another one from the bench. They're fairly comfortable seats to me, but the ones in the current Burb are more supportive.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like a set that i seen in a 88 choo choo custom truck a few years back

AmandaP

Reaction score
The seats in my 91 k2500 are a blend of those two. The first photo seats with the second photo classic oak console. I'm refreshing my old plow truck and wonder if those set s were ever the type that slide forward when tilting, or is it a two operation deal, slide the seat forward, then tilt. They sure didn't lea=ve much room to gwt into the rear seat! Anybody find a better seat swap? Maybe with head rests? Thanks!

F4U-1A

Early spring 24
Supporting Member
Reaction score
George H. W. Bush days. Silly Canadians can't remember our history. ;) Don't even ask me who any of your PMs were before Trudeau.
Without the net, and not my history books, I can still name every US President back to WWI. Our Prime Ministers, maybe have that Circa? Sad very very sad. Penalty box time. (Hockey)