Help finding side skirts.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Does anybody have a link where I can purchase these side skirts? Mine broke and I'm looking for a replacement. I've seen a lot of them online but I can't seem to find them for sale. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

You must be registered for see images

Darrell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The company is still around but they only produce for newer models. I know cause Ive also been looking for a replacement to my front pass side.

Very hard to find. I keep searching junkyards but no luck yet. Which might be your best bet.

I did stumble across someone who sold truck parts on CL and he had a complete set but didn't want to ship cause of the size and awkwardness... Which I get.

Good luck as I'll be watching also

Reaction score
I have that exact set, in that exact color sitting on the side of my garage. If you folks are anywhere near nj I'd sell them to you. Ill try to find a picture
...found it

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Darrell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tahoe thanks for your offer... Now if I can only find someone on here from the South Florida area with the same offer.. Lol

Reaction score
I'll try junkyards for sure. 90s c1500s are common in my area since the ft.wayne GM plant is about an hour away. Most of them are WTs though. Who knows, I might get lucky.