Help - best way to ship a front seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Linksvu

Reaction score
Hey all, who has had success shipping seats or has some suggestions to help me out?

I found this perfect front seat to go in my '94 but the seller is not really willing to help with shipping so I have to figure out a way to make it easy for them. It's going from Mid-Ohio to Denver.

This is the first I've ever seen a front seat like this and I really want it.
You must be registered for see images attach

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If I have to do it I unbolt the back rest and possibly the arm rest

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got my 60/40 from the internet and the way they sent it to me was have the driver back rest undone and console removed. I believe the even sent the passenger seat undone and stuffed in one box. Difference is your is a solid bench. But if you remove the bolts you cant lay then flat. Kinda like a 3rd row of a burb

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Either oversized ground or LTL freight, it's going to cost a fortune for shipping and what's he going to charge you to disassemble and package/palletize it.

At $150+ for shipping plus a crating/packing fee is it still a deal?

Greyhound will ship bulky stuff like that about the cheapest if he's near a bus station but might take 2 weeks to get it.

Last edited:

sweetk30

c3500-HD
Reaction score
i just picked up a 95 std cab with the same seat setup in it but blue .

as said ltl truck shipping options and crate the hell out of it and enclose it 100% .

if you have a fastnal near both places they offer 3rd party truck ship on there trucks . used them a few times no problems .

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

as said ltl truck shipping options and crate the hell out of it and enclose it 100% .

if you have a fastnal near both places they offer 3rd party truck ship on there trucks . used them a few times no problems .
From what I understand not all Fastenal's will do it but I haven't tried them.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then we know it fits, but it still looks like a crew cab rear.

From what I understand not all Fastenal's will do it but I haven't tried them.
Fastenal divides the country up into two zones east and west, they won't ship between them.

Bondovw

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use greyhound freight for larger stuff. It is not door to door shipping. It ships from bus station to bus station. Not all locations offer the service.