Hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ralmo94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't think I posted an introduction,

I have a 94 k1500
5.7 tbi
4l60e
Amazon stage 2 RV cam
Custom chip by me
And
1998 k2500
4l80e
BBC 454
Tuned with HP

I'm in construction and tow a lot, and travel a lot. Been a long time lurker.

ralmo94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, I tried to join once before, but got flagged as a spammer? Maybe it's cause I never posted an introduction?

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks, I tried to join once before, but got flagged as a spammer? Maybe it's cause I never posted an introduction?
Not sure why you got flagged as a spammer. It's not BC you didn't post an intro, though. When you have any issues, you can reach out to @df2x4, or myself, and we should be able to help you. I looked at you history, and don't see anything obvious, as to why, you would have been flagged as a spammer. Your here now, and all looks good, so enjoy the forum .

ralmo94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure why you got flagged as a spammer. It's not BC you didn't post an intro, though. When you have any issues, you can reach out to @df2x4, or myself, and we should be able to help you. I looked at you history, and don't see anything obvious, as to why, you would have been flagged as a spammer. Your here now, and all looks good, so enjoy the forum .
Ok. Thanks.
It was a different I'd and email that I was flagged with before. I tried asking about it and getting help, and all I heard was that I was a spammer. It's been a couple years now.
Funny thing was I only had 1 post I think.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok. Thanks.
It was a different I'd and email that I was flagged with before. I tried asking about it and getting help, and all I heard was that I was a spammer. It's been a couple years now.
Funny thing was I only had 1 post I think.
Sounds like it was before @df2x4, and I were moderators. We are both on here, everyday, several times a day, and we look over each post. Yes, we are quick to pop a scammer, but, there is a lot more to it, than that. Glad you didn't give up, on the forum. It is a grate place, with some grate people. It has by far, the most knowledge on these trucks, than any other forum. As mentioned, if you need, just reach out, in a PM, and we will reply.

Last edited:

ralmo94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
At the time I was kinda upset and to be honest it left a sour taste in my mouth. But I have learned a lot about these trucks here.
Another good forum with friendly folks is gearheadefi. I learned a lot on there also, although that is mostly a diy tuning / injection swap forum.
I do apriciate the work it takes to keep up with a forum and keep it good.
Thanks for your work