Hello from Washington

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88cheyenne

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
On my second Gmt400. First was a 95 z71. I sold that one a few years ago when I needed a bigger car for the family. We’ll, now I’ve ended up with the most basic 88 you could get, 4.3 4 speed rwd silver. Real old school, just floor and defrost, am radio. It reminds me of the older 60’s and 70’s trucks. Needs some maintenance/tune up stuff, but it is a nice yard/camping truck. Look forward to being a part of the community. - John

Attachments

• 8B130C39-D16C-45FE-8AE4-D9C0FC9AF26A.jpeg
    8B130C39-D16C-45FE-8AE4-D9C0FC9AF26A.jpeg
    560.1 KB · Views: 20

F4U-1A

Early spring 24
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I remember when I picked up my spanky new Cheyenne in 1996, my friend (the owner ) at the steal er ship told me to keep an eye on my tailgate. Cause they were being stolen. Something like the Cats now. Good Times.

88cheyenne

Reaction score
Cool that there are so many people on the board up here. Just got some new tires, I’ll try to put up picks tomorrow.

I did the rear brakes because I some how blew a wheel cylinder while it sat during the Christmas snow storm.

I have a soft brake pedal now, and the tire shop didn’t really have time to take a good look. I think probably abs?

There is a 4x4 shop in town I might take it to. I figure they have worked on a bunch of old trucks. Otherwise the Chevy dealer is about a half hour away. We’ll see.