Hello from the uk

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss

Reaction score
hi all I have just bought a 92 GMC Sierra and was advised by the guy I bought it from to join this forum. It’s a 4.3, currently running a little rich and the seats need changing as I don’t fit in them but that aside, it’s a really nice truck. We don’t get this sort of thing in the uk!

You must be registered for see images attach

Look forward to lurking

Thanks
Doug

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome, nice truck!

blazen71

Reaction score
Very cool to see in the UK!

Does the inside look like this?

Boss

Reaction score
Very cool to see in the UK!

Does the inside look like this?

no it’s the older generation....or are you just pointing out you have one in RHD hahaha

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Welcome! Very cool to see a 400 over there!

Boss

Reaction score
Welcome! What part of UK are you from? I was just in London and surrounding areas not long ago, I love it there.

I’m near Cambridge but 95% of my work is in London putting up tower cranes

The 400s are not too common over here, the fashionable thing to have is a Dodge Ram, my buddy has 2 and to be honest I was on the cusp of buying one aswell but then this came up. factory black, regular cab already lowered it ticked a lot of boxes for Me as I’m a massive fan of the 454ss and Syclone look...... the only thing I’m not sure on is mines a stepside. I wasn’t sure on the v6 at first either but it’s not as bad as I thought. It’s also a factory manual tans(Getrag) which is good but the throw between gears makes my defender gearbox look tight! So I’m on the look out for a short throw conversion of some sort.

Thanks for all the replys!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Heights of any kind are a HUGE nope for me. No thank you. I hate 6 foot ladders lol

Boss

Reaction score
It’s all good. I Keep a level head and always use a harness so nothing can happen ....apart from me falling a few ft and everyone laughing at me lol