Hello from Texas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stockgmc

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Glad to find this sight. I’ve owned a ‘93 GMC suburban 1500, a ‘99 Chevy suburban 1500 both sold when the kids got older. I have a ‘96 GMC k1500 sle 5.7 vortec with the third door that I’ve owned for nineteen years. My daughter has a ‘96 Silverado k1500 5.7 vortec extended cab 2 door. As you can tell I like these vehicles. I appreciate being accepted to this sight and look forward to having access to the vast amount of knowledge within.

NorthState

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome, you’re def one of ours! This site has tons of information! I haven’t quite figured out the search function yet. Seems like it picks up every post with each searched word, not phrases. Kinda of broad results. Most likey user error until I figure it out. Great site nonetheless.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, from a Suburban owner in the Houston, Texas area. My Burb is the second 99, 400 series Burb in the family fleet; they were preceded by many square body Burbs.
They're very good trucks, eventually I want to get a 400 series pickup.

Stockgmc

Reaction score
Welcome, you’re def one of ours! This site has tons of information! I haven’t quite figured out the search function yet. Seems like it picks up every post with each searched word, not phrases. Kinda of broad results. Most likey user error until I figure it out. Great site nonetheless.
Yes I will have to get the hang of it too. Thanks