Hello from Ohio!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhatTheFehl

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Been lurking for a while now, finally decided to become a member. Haven't really been on a car forum in YEARS since I had my old Grand Prixs, everything has moved to Facebook it seems. However, GMT400 representation on Facebook leaves a lot to be desired, and I found that I always end up coming here when I am looking for technical information. I decided it was time to join as I am on the search for some parts and more information on my truck.

My baby is a 1998 K1500 Silverado that I purchased just over a year ago from someone in Georgia. Over 200K miles but completely rust free after spending a life in the Georgia sun, its hard to believe how much attention this truck gets in Ohio. I get approached at gas stations, parking lots, etc constantly lol. I have a long list of people who have offered to buy it from me but I plan on keeping this truck for a long, long time as I am absolutely in love with it. The biggest downfall is the interior. The original leather has completely fallen apart after all of the time roasting in the Georgia heat, and I'm on the quest right now to try to find some decent seats for it, as the driver's seat is also very broken down and I can't even adjust the recline anymore. I know I can't post in the classifieds section yet, but if anyone knows someone getting rid of seats and is willing to ship or meet somewhere, let me know. Light gray buckets. Will consider cloth.

Anyway, here are a couple pictures. I drive a truck for a living hauling natural gas condensate off of well sites in Ohio and West Virginia

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach