Hello from Maryland

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mach 5

Reaction score
Greetings from Laurel, MD. Very happy to have to have recently picked up my dream ride, a 1990 K5 Blazer. The previous owner did a whole lot of work including dropping in a new ATK 383 stroker and rebuilding the rest of the driveline including the (hurray) posi. (Always nice when it comes with a fat folder of receipts!) The Warn winch and POR-15 on the floors were just icing on the cake. Interestingly, the interior is blue – apparently, she was blue outside too, before the repaint.

Future plans include returning to oem wheels, caps and rings and swapping in some Tahoe leather power seats, (once I track them down) for use as my daily driver.

And some day, if I’m able to achieve the necessary level of bravado and bad judgement, I want to cut off the top and convert it to a full convertible – like the ‘75 K5 I let go of awhile back in a previous display of bad judgement.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach