Hello from Corpus Christi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Cool! Neat to see someone else on here who builds models. I haven't, the last few years, but used to build a lot. I belong to the local model builder club in Houston, the Houston Automotive Modelers Society. Our members go to many of the contests in Texas and Louisiana.
I remember those 88-93 Chevy pickup kits, had a bunch of them back in the day. Very nice kits, good replica of the real ones.

Silverado1994

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cool! Neat to see someone else on here who builds models. I haven't, the last few years, but used to build a lot. I belong to the local model builder club in Houston, the Houston Automotive Modelers Society. Our members go to many of the contests in Texas and Louisiana.
I remember those 88-93 Chevy pickup kits, had a bunch of them back in the day. Very nice kits, good replica of the real ones.
Thanks bud! I've been to and entered models in the "Modelmania" shows in Houston which was fun. I keep trying to make it to the HAMS (which is what you're a member of) show. Hopefully one of these days I'll make it. I don't know if you know him or not but a really good buddy of mine, Dan Slade, is also a member of that group.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I probably know him by sight, the guys that haven't been in the club as long, I don't know all their names. I don't make every meeting ( like last night, I had to work across Houston and our meeting place is in Spring Branch). Our show is in July, and the Modelmania is in May ( I think). I used to live in Stafford and watched them build the Stafford Centre where that show is held.

Silverado1994

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I probably know him by sight, the guys that haven't been in the club as long, I don't know all their names. I don't make every meeting ( like last night, I had to work across Houston and our meeting place is in Spring Branch). Our show is in July, and the Modelmania is in May ( I think). I used to live in Stafford and watched them build the Stafford Centre where that show is held.
I hear ya. It seems like the older I get the more worse off I am with names. Faces though......I never forget a face. lol

Silverado1994

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok gang. It's been a bit since I've been on here and I've gotta say.....I've missed it. My mother passed away a couple of months ago from Covid pneumonia so I've been dealing with that and helping my dad out some. I'm looking forward to getting back in here and being of help where I can and chit chatting in general.