Hello everyone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Out of those the Escalade is the hands down winner unless you plan on being a plow guy during winters but be warned that these trucks do not like salt!! These trucks have only survived because someone took the time to keep them clean free of salt as much as possible! But also you need to decide on which interior you like more pre 96 or post 96 could be 95 but the air bag is in some and others not but for me that’s huge part of decision making on any ride that has same outer styling but has 2 different interiors “updated” barn doors are not really any worry for vision but $3100 Escalade Is cheap and you’ll have plenty to upgrade it if choose to and probably have money leftover still vs paying double that for couple of them to still need things fixed to use daily but that white truck is just no bueno!lol

ShawnSierra02

Reaction score
I haven’t found one yet but have been offered one in Minot, ND by my girlfriends uncle. It’s an 88 GMC K1500; Extended cab short bed, crate 350 installed in 2015, TH400 (so I’m told) automatic, it has different handles than a normal 400 (instead of lifting up you pull toward you like a GMT800) and it has more of those armchair seats with a console. I’m told it needs some work because it’s been sitting since 2017, a little bit of paintwork and it needs some transmission work. I’m heading out there today to go see it and if it’s good it’ll come home with me.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
Are the handles on it these?
You must be registered for see images attach

I don’t think that our 400s have more than 2 choices for handles. I also don’t think that any other car can swap handles but I could be wrong

No idea where this picture came from but I’ve had it for awhile.

ShawnSierra02

Reaction score
I'm still out here, I'm waiting to get the bank to get my money out. Takes those losers 4-5 seconds to take the money in but 4-5 business days to take it out :rolleyes:

Truck is good, I'm gonna call it John. My Bravada is named "Jack" and my 98 is named "Diane", hinting to a specific song. Did a oil change, coolant system flush, cleaned the fuel tank, new fuel pump, and removed the possum that populated the tarp-covered bed with the 2nd Amendment. I'll get some pictures later today or more than likely tomorrow when I get home and have it cleaned up.

Are the handles on it these?
You must be registered for see images attach

I don’t think that our 400s have more than 2 choices for handles. I also don’t think that any other car can swap handles but I could be wrong

No idea where this picture came from but I’ve had it for awhile.
Yes those are the handles! I like the look but someone didn't body color them right. Aren't they from Kodiak dump trucks?

ShawnSierra02

Reaction score
It's been quite awhile since I've been on. I got it home on the 10th. Runs really good, no issues so far. Tagged and registered with ND plates for now. Transmission just needed fluid.

The seats are really comfy, it gets my trash to the dump, 4x4 works, and I'm really pleased with it. I'm gonna check in here every so often giving y'all updates on it, update as of 5 minutes ago; still in my driveway.