Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cunningham Machine

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Made from a 1 inch hex steel these things are beefy. Paired with a set of Mevotech TTX tie rods they are about one of the strongest bolt on options. Our sleeves fit factory tie rods perfectly fine as well. If yours are having an issue with your factory split ones coming loose or adjusting when doing installs its a perfect time to grab a set. Your alignment guy will love you. They come with a pair of left hand and right hand jam nuts. We offer them in just raw steel or gloss black powdercoat.

One thing to note with the Mevotech TTX tie rods is they have some extremely thick green powdercoat on the threads. You will need to wire wheel it or remove some how prior to threading into our sleeves.

Below are a couple of photos from a customer showing these install and beside a factory sleeve. The factory sleeve being just a split and threaded piece of pipe with a clamp on each end. Very easy to bend if you beat on these things. They are sometimes a pain to adjust aswell if going in for an alignment.

Attachments

• received_147147996726519.jpeg
    received_147147996726519.jpeg
    185.3 KB · Views: 88
  • received_209471850377355.jpeg
    received_209471850377355.jpeg
    627.2 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

Cunningham Machine

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The audience here varies widely in there experience. The superiority of your parts is probably obvious to you, but not to everyone that's wrenching on their truck is an expert with tie rods. Per your site, it looks like you think you are selling tie rod sleeves to those that already know why yours are better.
Another option would be trying to sell a solution to a problem, which means many more potential customers. What is the problem? (show factory parts,, failure modes etc....) and why is this the best solution? You would do yourselves a great service, and likely sell lots more, if you would show photos and videos of the parts in place, not just loose on a bench. Videos showing and explaining how to install, and why your solution is better, etc.....
I've literally been a vendor for a few hours and got a few generic post made for the day. These post will always be here and added to. I've yet to add any pictures to anything I posted. So far the only audience I'm trying to catch are those looking that know what they are. I Will be updating soon. Keep in mind this isn't a new venture. We been selling for years. Just trying new places to advertise. But do keep in mind. We arnt mechanics, never will be, never want to be, and absolutely never claim to be. So 99% of the people that buy our product and install them have done 100% more installs than any of us. We actually have customers trial our stuff prior to selling sometimes because again, we are not mechanics. But I appreciate the input and we do plan to possibly do some videos of the more simple product installs, but for now we have a large customer base who shares our name enough to keep us going and able to pay for things like advertising on a forum.

Vikingdude

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I forgot to post here, but I installed a set of these back in the summer. I did new TTX inner and outer tie rod ends alongside the Cunningham Machine sleeves. I cant speak as to what difference they made, since the whole front end, including bushings got replaced at the same time. I was impressed with the durability of the black coating and the fit/finish of the part. The mechanic who did the alignment complimented me on many of the parts including the tie rod sleeves. Much stringer than the flimsy stamped OEM style adjusters. I would definitely buy these again.

PM18S4

Reaction score
I should reply as well to promote a good product.
I did the same as Vikingdude with TTX inner and Outer Rods and Cunningham sleeves as part of a full front suspension rebuild.
The mechanics that did the work were old hats when it came to OBS trucks and they said it was much better than the OEM adjusters in terms on ease of alignment.