Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Don’t do the silverstatrs go leds off eBay they’re way way brighter than those over priced halogen bulbs and are less stress on your electrical system! I order a set in the middle of Covid an they never showed up so they sent me a second set for free they came then the original set came later so I have a set reat ta go when these die out!! Lol and on those lenses I’d do the clear headlights but smoke parking lights that’d be a nice look ! But might be a hassle to get two different sets?
You must be registered for see images attach

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see the <Arteb> tail light circuit boards for those lenses. Dedicated brake wire, separate from the turn signal... integrated 4 to 5 converter? Or is the truck harness totally different?

Just for reference, see the pictures here of the circuit boards used on the Arteb taillights, posted in this thread...

@Nad_Yvalhosert, you may have seen them already but for others that come upon this thread, this is an FYI.

Last edited:

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
these are the taillights I wished were out when I bought mine! If I do go to change them out again it’ll be these unless they make a set that’s basically the same as gmt900 Escalade taillights the slim 2 line led factory ones not the 4gen taillight conversion ones don’t like them that much to me they look unfinished the D-pillars but these are what I found that I would get! Top pic is what I have now lol that’s as close to gmt900 tails I could find don’t bother with the red circle it was for something else

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
I thought about doing the smoked lenses look but I surely don’t want to lose any light and idk I’ve never really got into that look even though it’s better now we’re they’re not just blackened lol but I do like my monochrome look with the clear parking lights which sadly I don’t think are made anymore

Minn95Dually

Reaction score
I'm not sure, but I really doubt it. I know that specific model uses glass lenses though.
I just bought the Spyders-

Spyder For Chevy C2500/3500 88-00 Crystal Glass Headlights Pair Chrome HD-YD-CCK88-C | 5012388​

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

They dont seem to be glass. Is this the correct part number for the glass ones?

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got glass Spyder’s and last year I think I paid about $90.00. They also have them on Amazon cheaper.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Shipley4life

Reaction score
i looked at alot! But I decided to go with this grill and headlight setup. It is really well built. I am gonna pull lenses and paint fore ground flat black. I'm so glad I did there's a lot of benefits going this way