Headers and Y pipe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MB Truck

Reaction score
Where did they all go??? Was it that long ago when I could open a summit catalogue and had dozens of options for headers with complete systems to choose from??

Who even offers a header and Y pipe package ??

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Prolly cause these trucks are "old". They focus on the new stuff. The parts are there, just need to search or call n ask.....

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
I was able to get true dual y pipe from jegs last year but theyve been on backorder ever since. I must have gotten last one. Course mines also "off road" so catless.

Hoplite

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's some headers
JBA has a good mandrel bent Y pipe too (JBA-2831SY). Scroll down to see that.
Thanks for sharing. I was looking around to finally working on my exhaust lately. I've been skeptical that anything fits these trucks anymore.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
I was able to get true dual y pipe from jegs last year but theyve been on backorder ever since. I must have gotten last one. Course mines also "off road" so catless.
uuuhhhmm, am I missing something. Whats a "True dual Y-pipe?"

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
In stock as of right now. I ordered one a couple months ago. Not installed yet (waitin on trans rebuild to do that), but the quality looks nice.
So far mine have both held up. My buddy keeps having leaks in his. Mainly at the rear flange I think.