HD Headlight Harnesses w/ 4 High Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autoteleology

Reaction score
Looking to buy a harness, 4HI mod for 88/89 quad beams setup, waterproof relay.

Some questions:

- How does this work with preventing hyperflash from using LEDs? Do I need a separate hazard relay, and would I put that in this harness box or in the regular fuse/relay box?

- is it possible to have this work with switchback DRLs on parklight setting, DRLs and low beams active on the low beam setting, and all of the bulbs in the front (DRLs, lows, and highs) lit up on the high beam setting?

Shipping to 43204.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy a harness, 4HI mod for 88/89 quad beams setup, waterproof relay.

Some questions:

- How does this work with preventing hyperflash from using LEDs? Do I need a separate hazard relay, and would I put that in this harness box or in the regular fuse/relay box?

- is it possible to have this work with switchback DRLs on parklight setting, DRLs and low beams active on the low beam setting, and all of the bulbs in the front (DRLs, lows, and highs) lit up on the high beam setting?

Shipping to 43204.

Since my harness only hooks to the headlight high and low circuits it would not affect, nor cure the hyper flash caused by using LED parking/turn signal bulbs. That being said, it wouldn’t affect the switchbacks either. I’m not that familiar with them yet as I haven’t installed any in either of my GMT400’s or even looked at any wiring diagrams for them, but I could split a wire off of my harness tied into the low beam circuit that you may be able to use as the DRL feed. I’ll send you a PM and we can figure it out.

Wildwest

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm interested in the HD waterproof relay box headlight harness with 4hi mod, but with one battery. I have the quad headlights and would be interested in the one pair of fogs to be incorporated with the lows only without a fog light switch.

Zip is 77338 PayPal

Last edited:

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm interested in the HD waterproof relay box headlight harness with 4hi mod, but with one battery. I have the quad headlights and would be interested in the one pair of fogs to be incorporated with the lows only without a fog light switch.

Zip is 77338 PayPal
This is my favorite set up/harness I like to build. Replied to your pm