HD Headlight Harnesses w/ 4 High Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Built and sent out the first harness to incorporate fog lights. It was on a 2000 Escalade and the customer wanted the fogs on with high and low beams. So basically a 4 low/6 high set up, eliminating his factory fog switch. Pics coming soon of install. Here’s the harness.

You must be registered for see images attach

I would really like one of these setups for my Express van.

TxChevyGuy

Reaction score
Can you do it for a W/T single headlights and use the high beam to trigger the extra relay for a light bar? But have the light bar switchable so I can run without the light bar if I choose?

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you do it for a W/T single headlights and use the high beam to trigger the extra relay for a light bar? But have the light bar switchable so I can run without the light bar if I choose?
I’ll pm you shortly, I’m sure we can figure out something that will work for you.

SAAJ

Reaction score
Here’s my version of the HD headlight harness. Delivers a full 12v to headlights through 12 awg wires. 4 high mod keeps low beams on with high beams.

Made with all new materials, all connections crimped and soldered, ceramic headlight plugs, 30 amp inline fuses, 4 relay block with moveable mounting tabs and cover (one empty slot left available for any future need). Wires are long enough to enable a variety of mounting locations, including 3 foot 12v supply and ground wires.

You must be registered for see images attach

Cost is $175 plus shipping. I can ship orders within a week of payment. Accepting PayPal (3% fee added) and Venmo (no fee). If interested post here, leave payment choice along with zip code for shipping and I will send a pm to you with final cost estimate. Thanks for your support and please feel free to contact me with any questions or feedback.

Would like one if they are still available. Paypal from 38804. Thanks!