Hay guys blinker not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sean Moore

Reaction score
Hay y'all I have a 90 k1500 that I'm starting to get running it's been sitting for about 6 years but the blinkers don't work. The 4 ways work but are retarded like the passenger side the long housing blinks but the corner light doesn't and on the driver side only the corner light blinks but the long housing doesn't,and we'll I don't have have any blinkers at all not even dash indicators. I've replace the switch in the column but not sure we're to go next?

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you checked all the dual filament bulbs to make sure they all work? Also check all of the sockets for oxidation. Many times the socket contacts get crudded over, especially if the truck has been sitting for a while.

Sean Moore

Reaction score
The bulb's look good the filiements are in tact but there is some green goopy **** in the sockets I'll get it cleaned out an try again

Sean Moore

Reaction score
The bulb's look good the filiements are in tact but there is some green goopy **** in the sockets I'll get it cleaned out an try again
Cleand out the green stuff and went ahead and changed the bulbs and still no blinkers.