Has this happened to anyone else?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheRookie

Reaction score
Last week my window fell into the door with a loud “thud”. Luckily it did not break, I removed the interior door panel and the panel underneath that houses the window regulator and found the problem. (Please see pictures attached) It seems everyone I talk to says to just replace the entire panel since the window regulator still works the only issue is the track on the door panel itself. I haven’t been able to find that entire piece online, and the junkyards near me are not willing to part ways with that particular part either. Does anyone have advice for me?
Thanks!

You must be registered for see images attach

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If the roller just fell outta the short track on the panel just put it back in and squeeze the end of the track towards the front of the door closed tighter or bend the outter edge in a bit. That is the only stop tjese trucks have to stop the window from going down to far. It's happened a few times in mine now. I'm just mindful of how far I roll the window down now. I just stop it flush with the window felt..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

TheRookie

Reaction score
Ok, I was considering that also. Thank you. By any chance would you know where to purchase a new roller? It's not obvious in this photograph but it needs replacing.

TheRookie

Reaction score
Here is the roller.

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
Window lift track Dorman PN-924-2449

Window roller kit Dorman PN=74430
both parts will cost around $30-40 dollars plus shipping