Has anyone found emblem free grills?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

351FUN

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm most likely converting to the w/t front end at some point for the much better headlights (and obviously how much better it looks), but in case I don't has anyone had any luck finding grills without the emblem slot for either style grill?

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Street Scene used to make a Chevy one, but I think they've been discontinued. Shows as "out of stock" or "unavailable" on the few sites I checked. Part number was 950-78540.

You must be registered for see images attach

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Street Scene used to make a Chevy one, but I think they've been discontinued. Shows as "out of stock" or "unavailable" on the few sites I checked. Part number was 950-78540.

You must be registered for see images attach
Still on Amazon. For $555.00 :oops:
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Edit: Looking closer, out of stock there too.

Last edited:

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That link only takes me to the LMC “Select your Vehicle” page.
Put your vehicle in and it'll click through to the page, $220 for the grille.

My favorite quote from that page is "It is the next level beyond billet. This rugged plastic all chrome grille is injection molded so there will be no bent or warped bars, no dull finish and no cumbersome brackets needed."

That's a salesman. "You don't want that crappy solid metal, you want chrome-plated plastic! Trust me, it's so much better."

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put your vehicle in and it'll click through to the page, $220 for the grille.

My favorite quote from that page is "It is the next level beyond billet. This rugged plastic all chrome grille is injection molded so there will be no bent or warped bars, no dull finish and no cumbersome brackets needed."

That's a salesman. "You don't want that crappy solid metal, you want chrome-plated plastic! Trust me, it's so much better."
Billet Plastic!