Gun mount ? Any of you made one

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Was wanting to mount a gun rack on the floor in front of my new center console from the gmt900; but my main gun is way too tall to stand straight up. Any other ideas ?

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Carry a smaller gun and keep it on you. :lol:

Seriously though I never liked the idea of keeping a gun in plain sight inside a vehicle. IMO if you do that you're just asking to have someone smash a window and steal it. A hidden lockbox for pistol storage is one thing, but I'd never leave a rifle or shotgun visible in the cab personally.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Ditto, if you want a rifle caliber loaded in your truck, I would get an AK or AR "pistol" in your caliber of choice with an "arm brace" then you can conceal it fully loaded in the cab.

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think this might be what you need. It allows easy access for your concealed while driving. Most concealed locations on your body are not very accessable when you are seat belted in. These make easy transition from body to vehicle and back while getting in and out.

https://go-mags.net/

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, i see where yall are goin; im not into the visible while driving or ARs. this truck is a hunting truck. It stays on our 3000 acres durin huntin season. I have the kolpin in my honda pioneer. Really like the way it mounts flat and holds them secure while runnin to the stand. Even the daughters youth model barely fits standing up so i know the mount is up about 4”. Just hopin some other hunters with an OBS had fabbed somethin.

https://kgpowersportstuff.com/products/kolpin-utv-gun-mount-20073