Guess the exhaust!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TonyM

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I counted 10 pipes on the manifolds my first thought was viper. Second thought was that's way too big to fit under one lol

1990Z71Swede

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Side pipes are only on the side...
Those things go to the back, cross over and dump out the side. Marketing bullshìt imo.
Its laid out they way it sits on the vehicle, apart from the headers that normally would be turned upwards not laying down.

I think what they´ve done is trying to get it to sound like a V10 from both sides by bringing the exhaust over to the opposite side and while doing so passing an H-pipe to pick up some pulses from the other bank.

The Converters are interesting too, and the main reason I bought this in the first place. The first cat, a ceramic one, looks very similar to the Main Cat on a Corvette Z06, and the Secondary cat is a real Nice large OD metallic cat with good flow potential too.

I guess that big old V10 is not the most fuel efficient thing on the planet, lots of hydrocarbons that needs being burnt in the converters, hence TWO "main" cats...

Last edited: