Guess that car.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pighuntin

Reaction score
So....Living in the American Southwest, I come across some things. In the past, my travels have led me to find typical everyday cars abandoned out in the mesa. Over the weekend, flying past an arroyo, I catch a glimpse of something odd. 2 cars. One so badly damaged and buried in the sand, impossible to say what it might once would of been. The second, Looks like it was moved from the water and partially buried. This one has a chance to be identified. So far, my poking around hasnt yielded anything.

What I gather from this vehicle is, it "might" be a mid 50s Pontiac. The V8 emblem on the quarter closely, but does not match the V8 emblem of a Chieftain. There is an emblem on the C pillar that I cant place. And it looks like almost "Bel Air" style of lettering on the fender but it looks more like "R" E or O and maybe L, B or P. There is no VIN, no other identifying markers on the vehicle.

Don't take my guesses as gospel. These are best guesses from what I found. This may not even be a GM vehicle. But over the years, finding abandoned cars in the most obscure places has always been fun. If we happen to figure this vehicle out, I will show some other vehicles I have found over the years.

So.....Lets play, "Guess That Car".
You must be registered for see images attach

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Skylark beat me to it A Dodge Royal Lancer. A buddy of mine bought one at Hershey a few years back the three tone paint and tailights are giveaways , came with the red ram hemi.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yup, father in law has a dodge custom royal lancer
We've got an old caddy on the side of a hill way back up in the Mts that's been shot up and unless you kno when to look you'll miss it.

Pighuntin

Reaction score
Awesome. I looked at other Dodges of the era, that one didnt come up. As promised, some of the other cars which I already know....

Pighuntin

Reaction score
Continuation....