Grilles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wareagleburn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Love painted to match emblems

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I really like a stock-ish look on these grilles, but I also really like the clear lenses on most aftermarket lights available. Took me a while hunting and researching to finally decide on and locate all the stuff to re-do my lighting.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got to be my all time favorite grille setup. Was on my bagged 98. Going with the same setup on my 97 Z71. Painted ring with billet insert

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I really like a stock-ish look on these grilles, but I also really like the clear lenses on most aftermarket lights available. Took me a while hunting and researching to finally decide on and locate all the stuff to re-do my lighting.

What lights/corners are those?! They're the exact style I want for my GMC grille!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What lights/corners are those?! They're the exact style I want for my GMC grille!

A man with good taste! They're the best looking corners available for these trucks IMO. I believe "Sonar" is the official brand on them. Unfortunately they're discontinued, and haven't been made in quite some time as far as I know. I had to dig for a long time to find a vendor that had them, and that was years ago at this point. Sitting on three sets of them (not including the fourth that's currently installed in my Suburban) and not really planning on getting rid of any. This guy is the only vendor that still has any to my knowledge. I know the picture makes it look like they're Chevy corners, but I've actually bought from that same listing for one of my sets (back when they were still reasonably priced). They're GMC.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GMC-C-K-150...ash=item43d9d3ea76:g:OxAAAOSwqu9U9MkH&vxp=mtr

The headlights and parking lights are all from AnzoUSA, still being made.

http://www.amazon.com/111004-Chevro...1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

http://www.amazon.com/511032-Chevro...1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

You can still find the Chevy smoked amber corners as well, for anyone curious.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/For-1994-19...ash=item488c49b4b7:g:rx0AAOSwv~xXDwwg&vxp=mtr

98silveraydo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When grilles require cutting, are you just cutting the black piece out? Just wanted to know before I ordered

Kyle j

Reaction score
Sorry if I brought this thread back from the dead but I'm new and just bought my first
93 scsb and I have yet to see anyone with this front end I have on my truck anyone know the name of it or who makes it? I like it but trying to get suggestions on keep this or go phantom I have a lot of plans for the truck here soon so just seeing if people like this grill better

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry if I brought this thread back from the dead but I'm new and just bought my first
93 scsb and I have yet to see anyone with this front end I have on my truck anyone know the name of it or who makes it? I like it but trying to get suggestions on keep this or go phantom I have a lot of plans for the truck here soon so just seeing if people like this grill better

People call those Cat's Eye grilles. Not sure who made them, haven't seen one in a long time. They used to be a lot more popular. Not a fan personally but a lot of people seem to like them.