Grey Rubber Floor mats wanted!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fireball5657

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey all, I need some OEM GMT400 rubber floor mats for my truck. I’d like them in grey, bonus points if you have rear seat mats too. Thanks!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good luck! The factory mats are getting harder and harder to find in good shape. If you find a set, be sure you get a good look at the undersides before you buy them. The little nubs that hold them in place on the carpet almost always disintegrate and cause the mats to slide around.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Good luck! The factory mats are getting harder and harder to find in good shape. If you find a set, be sure you get a good look at the undersides before you buy them. The little nubs that hold them in place on the carpet almost always disintegrate and cause the mats to slide around.
Mine have that problem and it's a well-kept 97 lol. Haven't lost them all yet, just most around the outer perimeter. And the driver side mat has a few cracks in the middle of it.