Greetings From West Virginia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! You'll get that truck looking beautiful, and your dad will be looking down at you and it proudly!
Sometimes working on a project can be therapeutic !
My dad taught me how to work on cars and trucks, and I eventually became the family mechanic. He had serious health problems the last several years and couldn't get up and down or under the truck. I did a bunch of brake and front end work on our last 4 trucks, 2 of which are 99 Burbs. First one got wrecked and totalled, but we got the current one with the insurance money. It's actually a little bit better truck than the other one was!

Reaction score
The truck has nice, new paint now. New body molding has been installed, as well as the tailgate decal, new door handles, tail lights, front turn signal lights, and emblems. The body shop did a great job on the truck. Unfortunately I only got 60 miles on the last tank of gas and it cost me $51 to fill it back up. Interesting. I wonder where all that gas went? [emoji848]
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I just received the saddle blanket seat cover today. It didn't take long to install, and it looks a lot better. It's also nice in that it has pockets across the front of the seat. [emoji39]

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk