Greetings from Indy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bobw

Reaction score
My name is Bob and I have a 90 Chevy C1500 RCSB Choo Choo Customs. I recently removed the 700r4 to rebuild (my first) and just picked up a great set of buckets and console from Pic A Part for a song. Going to try to post pics. Until next time.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:welcome:

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
Welcome Bobw, looks like a good project.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome, nice looking truck! I don't think I've ever seen a 350SS before.
The 350 SS was a sticker kit. Something added after the truck was made. Its not a package offered by GM. The sport truck was a 350 version on the 454 SS more or less.

Bobw

Reaction score
Yeah, when it comes to painting it, there will no longer be any goofy stickers. i already removed the fake hood scoops and rear faring. going to keep the rest of the body kit but will do some restructuring so it doesn't hold water and trash the rockers again.

Bobw

Reaction score
Ok it has been a while. Started with the 700r4 going out. It turned into pretty much everything. I feel lke a meth head taking everything apart, yet I'm not. This is addictimgn I'm not doing the Choo Choo boby kit so if anyone is interested let me know. It's Monte Carlo SS front bumper cover (you get the front bumper) .ground effects. Ans special roll pan. All needs worrk. Pm. Please. Leave your # I am cool. I'll do photos

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I like your stands, are the boards fastened together or does the weight of the truck keep it still! I use stacks of 2x8 boards so I can raise one side higher if needed. Thanks, and welcome to the forum!
PS, a lot of times on these older trucks, you're going to get into it deeper than you planned on. That's just the way of it on an older vehicle especially if the previous owner/s neglected it......voice of experience speaking here!