Great Weekend for Camping!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Bagged 4/6 drop handled the trailer like a dream. Camper weighs 4500 pounds loaded and it pulled behind the old girl with no issues on the new Ridetech E5 system. Installed the ride height sensors so once I have the weight distribution bars hooked up I just hit #2 and the back end came up the remaining 1/4" to ride height.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

homeslice

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks really nice. I'm building a '96 currently with the RT coilovers. Reading this makes me wish I put down the extra coin for the airide stuff. RT made a mistake on the rear springs and I ended up with 2 sets (650lb and 850lb I believe) so can use the heavier spring for towing if needed.

I assume you have a trailer hitch mounted below the bumper. What are you using for the ball mount ? is it adjustable ?

Lu Blunt

Reaction score
What is the wheel and tire setup for this truck? I have the same ridetech kit but with coilovers. Trying to find the correct wheel to order