Great Find for Used OBS trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homeslice

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to post this up. Since I use this part of the forum the most, figured to put it here. I think I may have found a nice place to source OBS trucks in outstanding condition. These are all Oregon and Washington trucks, and me being from TX, I was surprised to find them all in really good shape. I picked a 2500 4x4 out for my 16yr old daughter; should arrive next week. If anyone is interested, I will provide another post update after the truck arrives. First time for me buying a vehicle via internet. Talked with this guy several times, seems stand up; so I'm expecting to be pleased. Here is his link.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't see any prices listed.. is there a link to his business page, is he a licensed dealer? Sure looks like he has a lot of vehicles. Sadly all the GMT400's I've noticed so far, every one of them without fail is a 4x4.. which is fine, if ya want a 4x4. :D

Richard

homeslice

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found him on ebay. His company is NW classic investments, also name of his ebay store. you are correct on the majority being 4x4, but thats what I was looking for anyway. that said, he seems to find some real gems.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here ya go.

Gracias. Please do let us know how the deal turns out. I've bought numerous vehicles sight unseen over eBay and was always let down regardless of how detailed of conversations I had with the seller. On the other hand I've got stellar eBay feedback from people I have sold vehicles to, long distance, and shipped them. Being honest to a fault may have cost me a few dollars but resulted in happy buyers.

Richard

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
I think this thread should be in the Ebay/craigslist section. it's far from tuning a computer.

do any of you guys know of anyone/companies that would ship across border? I feel like that's the only way I could buy a truck that's not been destroyed in the rust belt. My burb is from Texas and lived there most of its life. its never had body work but needs a bunch of it done.

Al